Advanced Soft Tissue Surgery
Surgery on eyes, ears, and other soft tissue areas.
At Best Friends Animal Hospital and Urgent Care Center, our veterinarians have experience performing a number of soft tissue surgeries. Our soft tissue surgeries include:
- Anal Sac Removal
- Diaphragmatic Hernia Repair
- Elongated Soft Palate Reduction
- Gall Bladder Mucocel
- Gastrointestinal Obstruction Surgeries
- Decompression Surgeries
- Mass Removals
- Perineal Urethrostomy
- Persistent Right Aortic Arch (PRAA)
- Skin Lacerations
- Sinus Trephination for Fungal Infections
- Spay and Neuter
- Stenotic Nares Repair
- Urinary Bladder surgeries (Cystotomies)
As always, your pet's safety remains our top priority which is why we utilize advanced anesthetic and surgical techniques.
Following surgery, your pet will be kept comfortable and monitored while the effects of anesthesia wear off. Wanting to rest for the remainder of the day is normal, but if you’re concerned about your pet’s post-op behavior, please don’t hesitate to call us at (406) 255-0500.