Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Billings, Best Friends Animal Hospital and Urgent Care Center offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Best Friends Animal Hospital and Urgent Care Center, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our canine boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Attentive care by professional staff.
- Veterinarian on site 24/7.
- Comfortable climate controlled facility.
- Daily room service (fresh bedding and elevated cots).
- At least three daily outdoor potty breaks.
- Premium food.
- Window suites available.
- Large exercise yards.
Our feline boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Quiet, Climate controlled, penthouses suites that include a dining room, bedroom, powder room and sunny city view.
- Daily room service by our caring and professional staff is available 24 hours!
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper, rabies, Bordetella, and Bivalent Influenza vaccines.
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
We specialize in pet’s that need additional care such as medications, special diets, nervous boarders, or other special needs.
Feel free to stop by anytime for a tour of our facility or call (406) 255-0500 today for a boarding reservation!