Dr. Jonnae Slade was raised on her family’s farm and ranch in Loring, MT. She received a degree in biology from Montana Tech in 2007 before getting her veterinary degree from Colorado State University in 2012. Her special interests include ophthalmology and using acupuncture as an adjunct pain management technique. When not spending time with her husband and son , she enjoys many outdoor activities all year round. Dr. Slade also has a special love for music and enjoys playing music and do crafts of various kinds.
- AAHA (American Animal Hospital Association) Annual Conference – 2014
- Introduction to Companion Animal Laser Therapy and Maximizing Patient Care – 2014
- Maximize Patient Care with Laser Therapy – 2013
- Introduction to Canine Aggression – 2012
- Treating Atopic Dermatitis: New Strategies for Practice Implementation of Allergen Specific Immunitherapy – 2012
- Medical Acupuncture for Veterinarians – 2012
- Medical Massage for Animals – 2011